Want to make a donation of food or goods, but can't make it to our warehouse during opening hours?
With the festive period soon upon us, many people want to make a donation to The Welcome Centre. We have a fantastic bunch of volunteers waiting to take your donations at our warehouse at Unit 10-11 Queens Mill Industrial Estate, Queens Mill Road, Lockwood, HD1 3RR and they will be there between 10.15am and 1.15pm Monday to Friday.
If you can't make it there, then here is a list of our current drop off points where you can leave your donation and they will be collected by our food bank volunteers.
- Sainsbury’s Shorehead, Southgate, Huddersfield
- Huddersfield Winter Festival, St George's Square, Huddersfield
- Tesco, Viaduct Street, Huddersfield
- ASDA , Bradford Road Huddersfield
- Morrisons, Penistone Road, Huddersfield
- Colne Valley Garden Centre, Scar Lane, Huddersfield HD3 4QA
- Magic Rock Brewing Co, Willow Ln, Huddersfield HD1 5EB
- The Co-operative , Station Road, Shepley
- The Co-operative, Lane Head Road, Shepley
- Wooldale Cooperative, 50-52 Holmfirth Road, Wooldale
- St Andrews Motor Company, Leeds Road, Huddersfield
Wheelie bins like these are located at the Sainsbury's, Magic Rock, Colne Valley Garden Centre, Huddersfield WInter Festival Tipi and Morrisons Waterloo.
The other locations have their own style drop off point for The Welcome Centre.