Help for Ukrainian nationals
Information and support for people from Ukraine, including the family migration visa and the Ukrainian family scheme.
The British Red Cross supports people from Ukraine who are in the UK.
The information on this page will help you and your family to find out about services and support that might be available. For any more information about British Red Cross, or for emotional support please call the free British Red Cross support line:
- 0808 196 3651 (open between 10am - 6pm daily).
If you need a support line interpreter, call and say: 'can I speak to an interpreter?'.
Якщо вам потрібен перекладач лінії підтримки, зателефонуйте і скажіть: 'can I speak to an interpreter?' (Ukrainian)
Если вам нужен переводчик линии поддержки, позвоните и скажите: 'can I speak to an interpreter?' (Russian)
On the Red Cross website, you can also find more information.
I want to:
- find out more about the Homes for Ukraine scheme
- find out about the family migration visa
- find out about the Ukrainian family scheme
- support family members in Ukraine
- get help travelling to the UK
- find missing family in Ukraine
- find out about temporary visas
- find out about claiming asylum in the UK
- find out about life in the UK
- get support for Ukrainian refugees in the UK
- get safety tips for families on the move
- get emotional support