We are recruiting volunteers.
We are expanding our Advice. Guidance and Support volunteer team. To apply follow the link.
Advice, Guidance and Support service (AGS) volunteer
Our advice, guidance and support service volunteers support the AGS staff team. The role involves welcoming clients, signposting them on to additional services and arranging support sessions. This role is based at our Lord Street office.
- This role requires a people person with good verbal communication skills
- The role will require some computer skills
- Full training for this role is provided
- We are looking for volunteers who can commit to at least one shift per week Monday to Friday either 10 am – 1 pm or 1 pm - 4 pm
- To find out more please call Kerry Fowden on 07762 953704 Monday to Wednesday or email [email protected]
To apply please use the button below.